Welcome to the employment opportunities page for Carrington Health Center!
Carrington Health Center and Catholic Health Initiatives want to thank you for your interest in becoming part of our team. Our employment opportunities and applications are available online; we do not accept paper applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants are considered for available positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, veteran, or legally protected status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accomodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Carrington Health Center, please call (701) 652-7168 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are inquiring about Patient Financial Services, Patient Access or HIM positions please visit Conifer Health Solutions, our revenue cycle management partner, at http://www.coniferhealth.com/opportunities.html.
- An active email address is required. If you do not have one, you must set one up prior to applying. Authorization for background checks and offer of employment will all be sent via email. It is very important to actively check your email account after you have applied.
- All applicants are required to create an online profile. You may use your online profile to apply for positions across Catholic Health Initiatives and Carrington Health Center. Your account will remain online so that you can access it at a later date to make edits, update, or reapply.
- To narrow your search for available positions to Carrington Health Center, go to the Location section, and select “ North Dakota ” and then “Carrington” before selecting Search for Jobs.
- Actively check your email account. Applicants will receive several emails throughout the interview process that will require confirmation and electronic signatures.
- Questions can be directed to Carrington Health Center’s Human Resources Office at 701-652-7168.
- Thank you for your interest in Carrington Health Center and Catholic Health Initiatives. We look forward to hearing from you!
- If you require assistance applying for any current open online position, or about employment at Carrington Health Center in general, please contact our Human Resources department, at 701-652-7168.
Employees at Carrington Health Center have access to a broad range of benefits, including: health insurance; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; vision insurance; dental insurance; retirement savings plan; pension plan; generous paid time off; and educational assistance programs.